Some organizations that receive a positive response to their letters of interest may still be asked to provide additional information. This information can include certification of their 501 (c) (3) status, designated financial information (e.g. previous year’s IRS 990 form, profit and loss statement, etc.), and a narrative that may include the following:”
- Brief organizational history
- Description of current programs
- Expanded explanation of purpose, goals and objectives of grant
- Impact of grant on designated community
- Timeline of activities
- Governance and key employees/volunteers
- Evaluation criteria
Organizations will be notified if they need to send in the full application, and instructions for submitting it will be sent at that time.
Site visits or conference calls may also be part of the application review process. Applicants will be contacted when this is requested.